Our Customer Care Account Manager role
As a Laundrylux Customer Care Account Manager, you are the primary point of contact for our distributors and customers supporting all brands within our market segments. Aligned with our Regional Business Development Managers, Financing team, and Fulfillment Manager, the Customer Care Account Manager’s primary focus is to provide WORLD CLASS service by maintaining ownership of all sales orders within a specified territory and finding resolutions that meet the customer and Laundrylux business objectives.
You will report to the Manager of Customer Care.
- Deliver WORLD CLASS customer care to our client inquiries to help build brand loyalty.
- Develop long-term strategic relationships with our customers and distributors by delivering timely and accurate information throughout the order management process.
- Sell out our clearance, used, and cosmetically flawed equipment.
As our Customer Care Account Manager, your responsibilities will include:
- Professionally answer the inbound Sales call queue on the first or second ring, and
always communicate in a business manner. Sales Queue KPI is 85% in 20 seconds.
- Ensure our Sales Queue never exceeds our Abandonment Call Rate KPI <3%
- Take ownership throughout the pre-sale and post-sales process to build and maintain
strong business relationships by providing WORLD CLASS customer care to our
distributors, end-users, potential customers/investors, and co-workers. Offer NO
excuses or place blame on others — if we fall short — offer solutions to resolve the
customer issue at hand.
- Track and resolve all correspondence with distributors and customers utilizing Case
Management and Memos. Case Resolution KPI ≤ 5 Business Days.
- Manage a specified territory to provide support to Distributors, Regional Business
Development Managers and Sales Executives. This includes, but is not limited to, sales
order verification, providing reports/analysis, inventory availability, attending product
- Ensure 100% Accurate Order Verification Review to guarantee correct machine(s) ships
and provide the customer with an accurate acknowledgment within KPI = 5 business
- Provide accurate information and enter a new Opportunity (Lead) into the CRM in a
timely manner. Work closely with internal teams, including Business Development, to
keep the momentum moving forward on sales opportunities.
- Manage ship dates with distributors to timely fulfill sales orders and meet monthly sales
- Proactively offer our clearance, used, and cosmetically flawed equipment – negotiating
bundle deals and pricing with Director.
- Provide sales and freight quotes, product availability, and demographic reports for
Management & Distributors.
- Provide product choice options that work for the customer when there is no stock.
- Promote a Win-Every-Deal attitude with distributors, co-workers, and customers.
- Review freight quote to actual invoice to prepare billing adjustment to the customer.
- Acquire distributor signature, via Doc-U-sign, for all special order, non-cancellable, non-
- Keep Special Order Log up-to-date (i.e., contact information, follow-up, Doc-U-sign, etc.)
- Proactively reach out to your territory to promote our services, promotions, clearance
equipment, and proactively identify outstanding issues for faster resolution.
- Stay up-to-date with product knowledge to professionally articulate equipment
differentiation, specs, and benefits.
- Identify the root cause of issues and offer viable solutions to improve our efficiency,
accuracy, current sales support processes, and customer relationships.
- Perform other office duties as assigned.
Our ideal candidate has…
- Minimum 5 years professional customer care/Account Executive experience in a sales environment or inside sales team.
- Self-driven, high energy, and results-oriented with a clear focus on providing WORLD CLASS SERVICE.
- Must have strong business acumen, professionalism, work ethic, and sense of urgency to accurately complete tasks.
- Excellent verbal, active listening, and written skills to effectively and professionally communicate.
- Proven track record to multi-task with shifting priorities and generate revenue.
- Exemplify our CORE principles: Control, Ownership, Reach, and Endurance
- Outstanding focus on the customer.
- Aptitude to learn new sales techniques.
- Proficiency in MS Office; strong presentation skills.
- 4 years college preferred.
- Outside sales or logistics experience a+
- Bilingual a+ (i.e. Spanish, Chinese, Korean, Hindu)