Our Service Technician role
As CESCO’s Service Technician, you will service and repair laundry equipment in designated locations in a safe and courteous manner and in accordance with established standards and procedures.
You will report directly to the Service Manager.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Services / Repairs equipment in businesses in accordance with established standards and procedures; maintains safety and professionalism at all times.
- Design’s equipment service and repair process utilizing a thorough knowledge of equipment and its capabilities.
- Assists in the promotion and sale of extra equipment.
- Completely and accurately tests serviced/repaired equipment, ensuring it is in proper working order prior to departure from service/repair site.
- Provides a thorough explanation of equipment, its capabilities, and operation to the customer; responds to all questions in a courteous and knowledgeable manner.
- Accurately completes all necessary paperwork including but not limited to work orders, service orders, time logs, and emergency information schedules.
- Maintains inventory control of assigned equipment to ensure adequate stock levels; participates in form inventory process on a regularly scheduled basis.
- Maintains control of all assigned company property and ensures that equipment is maintained in safe operating conditions at all times.
- Safely operates assigned company vehicle and ensures that it is maintained according to manufacturer’s specifications.
- Exhibits appearance and conduct in accordance with established company standards to present a professional image to customers and the general public; maintains the highest degree of decency, honesty, and integrity as a guest in a customers’ business.
- Assists with equipment installations.
- Performs other related duties as assigned by management.
Our ideal candidate has…
- Any combination of education, training, or experience that provides the required knowledge, skills, and abilities.
- Commitment to excellence and high standards
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Ability to manage priorities and workflow
- Versatility, flexibility, and a willingness to work within constantly changing priorities with enthusiasm
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
- Excellent customer service skills
- Proven ability to handle multiple projects and meet deadlines
- Ability to understand and follow written and verbal instructions
- Bilingual skills are a plus
- Ability to understand all safety requirements and cautions
- Ability to perform the physical labor necessary
- Lift 75 Lbs.
- Ability to operate equipment, i.e., forklift, pallet jack, liftgate
- Valid Driver’s License
- Professional appearance and demeanor
- Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions
- Ability to effectively communicate with people at all levels and from various backgrounds