Electrolux commercial washing machines are designed to help grow your laundromat business and increase your profits.
Whether you are an entrepreneur looking to own a laundromat business or have one already, check out our new video on Electrolux commercial washing machines. You’ll learn how Electrolux commercial washing machines use less water and energy, produce better wash results – and create customers for life.
Electrolux’s high-speed commercial washing machines remove more water from the laundry resulting in shorter drying times and significant electrical and gas savings. You’ll lower your utility usage, and serve more customers with faster throughput (freeing up dryers, folding tables, and parking spots).
There’s even a text messaging option! Customers can receive a text message notification when their laundry is done and ready for unloading. Generate customer loyalty with these unique features of Electrolux Professional commercial washing machines:
- Up to 50% water savings with Automatic Water Savings (AWS)
- Compass Pro for easy programming, more than 20 languages available, detailed user statistics and diagnostics, and more.
- Save thousands of gallons of water each year in dead water alone. Learn more by watching our Electrolux and Wascomat Drain Valve vs. Competition video
- Real-time clock for time of day pricing and happy hour promotional pricing
- PowerBalance for longer machine life and optimum water extraction
- Sanitizing Rinse for greater customer satisfaction and additional revenue
- Electrolux TMIS Text Messaging and Voice Guidance options
In addition, when you open an Electrolux equipped laundromat business, Laundrylux Creative Services provides valuable marketing support – at no charge to you! We offer full store design, website design, and marketing strategy services!
To learn more, please contact us at email@example.com
Laundrylux is closely monitoring all updates provided by the CDC and other public health agencies following the recent coronavirus outbreak. The safety and well-being of our employees, customers, and the community at large is our top priority in these critical times. Many major cities, counties, and states across the country have declared laundromats an “essential service” to ensure that communities have access to laundry facilities.Discover the current situation in your area.