About Texas Coin & Commercial Laundry
Texas Coin & Commercial Laundry is a top full-service commercial laundry provider. We supply state-of-the-art commercial laundry equipment and solutions to laundromats and on-premises laundry rooms for businesses throughout North Texas.
Our Parts Specialist role
As our Parts Specialist, you will manage all facets of the parts operation to provide the highest level of external customer satisfaction and internal operational efficiencies while maximizing return on investment through parts sales, inventory control and expense control.
You will report directly to the General Manager.
As our Apprentice Installer, your day-to-day responsibilities will include:
- Providing quality customer service – promptly answering phone calls, returning voicemail messages, respond to email and walk-in customers and work to meet their parts needs.
- Using established accounting procedures to complete customer parts sales.
- Using proper procedures to order, receive, stock, ship parts needed for customers, service technicians, warehouse.
- Ensure Dallas warehouse and service van part levels are consistently kept at correct inventory levels.
- Perform inventory counts using established guidelines.
- Promptly process warranty parts using established procedures.
- Prepare needed parts for equipment installations – payment systems (coin and card)
- Use established guidelines to ensure part prices and discounts are current and properly applied.
- Maintain parts office, parts room, warehouse in a clean, organized condition at all times – working with the warehouse manager.
- Overall control and management of all parts related areas of the operation.
- Provide back up for office manager.
Our ideal candidate has…
- High school diploma or GED required
- Parts department experience (for both customer and service needs)
- Able to multi-task, prioritize, work under pressure, and meet deadlines
- Requires organization, accuracy, and attention to detail
- Ability to work independently with little supervision
- Great interpersonal and customer service skills
- Excellent attendance history
- Strong phone communication skills
- Ability to work with customers to understand their specific parts needs
- Ability to work in a team environment (works closely with all departments daily)
- PC knowledge/use
- Accurate data entry skills
- Knowledge of ERP systems
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft office products, including – Excel, Outlook, Teams, Word
- Advanced knowledge of QuickBooks
- Ability to work closely with outside vendors/suppliers
- Experience in the Commercial Laundry Industry a plus
- Bilingual (English/Spanish) a plus
- Knowledge of Epicor ERP system a plus
What does a career at Texas Coin & Commercial Laundry mean for you?
- A competitive salary
- The opportunity to work alongside a passionate, dedicated team of laundry experts driving change in the commercial laundry industry