About Automated Laundry Systems
Automated Laundry Systems is Florida’s top full-service commercial laundry provider. We supply state-of-the-art commercial laundry equipment and solutions to laundromats and on-premises laundry rooms for businesses throughout Florida and Georgia.
Our Service Technician role
As our Service Technician, you will install equipment in designated locations in a safe and courteous manner and in accordance with established standards and procedures.
You will report directly to the Service Manager.
As our Service Technician, your day-to-day responsibilities will include:
- Installing equipment in homes and/or businesses in accordance with established standards and procedures, maintaining safety and professionalism at all times
- Completely and accurately testing installed equipment, ensuring it is in proper working order prior to departure from installation site
- Providing a thorough explanation of equipment capability and operation to the customer and responding to all questions in a courteous and knowledgeable manner
- Accurately completing all necessary paperwork including but not limited to work orders, service orders, time logs, and emergency information schedules
- Designing equipment installation processes utilizing a thorough knowledge of equipment and its capabilities
- Assisting in the promotion and sale of extra equipment
- Maintaining inventory control of assigned equipment to ensure adequate stock levels and participating in form inventory processes on a regularly scheduled basis
- Maintaining control of all assigned company property and ensuring that equipment is maintained in safe operating condition at all times
- Safely operating the assigned company vehicle and ensuring that it is maintained according to the manufacturer’s specifications
- Representing the organization and delivering the best in class customer experience
- Exhibiting appearance and conduct in accordance with established company standards to present a professional image to customers and the general public, maintaining the highest degree of decency, honesty, and integrity as a guest in customers’ homes and/or businesses
- When on-call, ensuring availability by telephone or pager contact at all times for service calls
- Assisting with equipment diagnostics, maintenance, and repairs
- Performing other related duties as assigned by management.
Our ideal candidate has…
- Any combination of education, training, or experience that provides the required knowledge, skills, and abilities
- Ability to manage priorities and workflow
- Proven ability to handle multiple projects and meet deadlines
- Capability to work independently with minimal supervision
- Commitment to excellence and high standards
- Versatility, flexibility, and a willingness to adapt to changing priorities with enthusiasm
- A strong commitment to providing excellent customer service.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Ability to quickly grasp and follow written and verbal instructions
- Ability to understand any and all safety requirements and cautions
- Capability to perform necessary physical labor
- Professional appearance and demeanor
- Ability to patiently and effectively present information and respond to questions
- Ability to communicate with people at all levels and from various backgrounds.
- Bilingual skills are a plus.
What does a career at Automated Laundry Systems mean for you?
- A competitive salary
- 401K employment benefits
- The opportunity to work alongside a passionate, dedicated team of laundry experts driving change in the commercial laundry industry.