Laundrylux is North America’s leader in commercial laundry with a legacy of providing state-of-the-art laundry equipment and business solutions to laundromat owners, laundry distributors, and new investors across the United States and Canada. We are a forward-thinking company that is revolutionizing our industry, and we want you to be a part of the change.
Our Route Sales Specialist role
As Laundrylux’s Route Sales Specialist, your job will involve developing our Multi-Housing business division. You will play an integral role in the expansion of our Multi-Housing distribution network and partnerships — nationwide. Through your promotion of our new products, built for the Route market, you will have an exciting opportunity to help one of the laundry industry’s biggest players break new ground.
You will report directly to the SVP of Strategy and Business Development.
As Route Sales Specialist, your day-to-day responsibilities will include:
- Adding new Multi-Housing distribution customers to the Laundrylux portfolio
- Managing new and existing partnerships to drive growth and product placement
- Growing the Encore brand through marketing and sales efforts
- Training new partners on our products sales mission, and offering technical support
- Creating and promoting “True Commercial” laundry equipment solutions
- Monitoring competitor activities that will impact the company’s position in the market space
- Participating in sales calls and conducting consultative sales meetings and presentations
- Reporting on business activities through your CRM sales tool
- Representing the organization and delivering the best in class customer experience
Our ideal candidate has…
- Expertise in prospecting: new business development, direct sales, account management, and strategic planning within the multi-housing community
- History of road travel and ability to work independently with strong time management skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skill
- Excellent working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite (Excel, Word, PowerPoint), CRM tools, and ability to learn other software programs
- Ability to work cross-functionally, with all levels of employees and management
- Passion and tenacity for solving problems through creativity and collaboration
- Strong relationship-building skills with the ability to think within and outside the box
- Degree is good, experience is better
- Bonus if you’re coming from a Multi-Housing Laundry Sales background
What does a career at Laundrylux mean for you?
- A competitive salary
- 401K and FSA employment benefits
- Health insurance benefits for medical, dental, and vision
- Life insurance benefits
- The opportunity to work alongside a passionate, dedicated team of laundry experts driving change in the commercial laundry industry.
- Excellent company culture and positive work environment, with on-site relaxation sessions, “meet and learn” events, workplace celebrations, and more!
- Conveniently located head office in the family-friendly city of Inwood — an easy commute for Long Islanders and only 7 miles away from JFK airport.