Our Wascomat Direct Account Manager role
As a Wascomat Direct Account Manager, you are the primary point of contact for our Wascomat Direct Sales Teams and customers within our market segments. Aligned with our Sales Executives, Business Development Managers, Fulfillment Manager, and Financing team, the Wascomat Direct Account Manager’s primary focus is to provide WORLD CLASS service by maintaining ownership of all machine and accessories sales orders within a specified territory and proactively finding resolutions that meet the customer and Laundrylux business objectives.
You will report to the Manager of Customer Care.
- Ensure that our clients receive the highest level of customer care to help build brand loyalty.
- Develop long-term strategic relationships with our customers by delivering timely and accurate information throughout the direct selling order management process.
- Support Direct Sales by managing communication and workflow between internal departments on behalf of the Direct Selling Teams.
As our Wascomat Direct Account Manager, your responsibilities will include:
- Professionally answer the inbound Sales phone line, on the first or second ring, and communicate in a business manner at all times. Sales Line KPI is 85% in 20 seconds.
- Take ownership throughout the pre-sale and post-sales process to build and maintain strong business relationships by providing WORLD CLASS customer care to our end-users, potential customers/investors, and co-workers. Offer NO excuses or place blame on others – if we fall short – offer solutions to resolve the customer issue at hand.
- Track and resolve all correspondence with customers utilizing Case Management and Memos. Case Resolution KPI ≤ 5 Business Days.
- Manage a territory & provide support to Business Development Managers and Sales Executives. This includes but not limited to providing reports/analysis, attending product shows, etc.
- Ensure 100% Accurate Order Verification Review to guarantee correct machine(s) ships and provide the customer with an accurate acknowledgment within KPI = 5 business days.
- Working with Supplier Pricelists, ensure all accessory items are booked correctly and confirm acceptable profit margins with Manger.
- Help to coordinate equipment installation; calculate distributor override, and all other related tasks to support direct selling.
- Provide accurate follow-up and identify new Opportunity (Lead) generation to our Wascomat Direct sales teams in a timely manner. Work closely with internal teams, including Business Development, to keep the momentum moving forward on sales opportunities.
- Manage ship dates with Sales teams to timely fulfill sales orders and meet monthly sales goals.
- Consistently work with sales team to sell clearance, used equipment, and cosmetically flawed equipment – negotiating bundle deals and pricing with Director.
- Provide sales and freight quotes, product availability, and demographic reports for Sales teams.
- Provide product choice options that work for the customer when there is no stock.
- Promote a Win-Every-Deal attitude with Sales teams, co-workers, and customers.
- Review freight quote to actual invoice to prepare billing adjustment to the customer.
- Acquire customer signature, via Doc-U-sign, for all special order, non-cancellable, non-refundable orders.
- Keep Special Order Log up-to-date (i.e. contact information, follow-up, Docusign, etc.)
- Stay up-to-date with product / technical knowledge to professionally articulate equipment differentiation, specs, benefits, and industry information.
- Identify the root cause of issues and offer viable solutions to improve our efficiency, accuracy, and current sales support processes, customer relationships, and generate sales.
- Perform other office duties as assigned.
Our ideal candidate has…
- Minimum 5 years professional customer service / Account Executive experience in a sales environment or inside sales team.
- Self-driven, high energy, and results-oriented with a clear focus on providing WORLD CLASS SERVICE.
- Must have strong business acumen, professionalism, work ethic, and sense of urgency to accurately complete tasks.
- Excellent verbal, active listening, and written skills to effectively and professionally communicate.
- Proven track record to multi-task with shifting priorities and generate revenue.
- Exemplify our CORE principles: Control, Ownership, Reach, and Endurance
- Outstanding focus on the customer.
- Aptitude to learn new sales techniques.
- Proficiency in MS Office; strong presentation skills.
- 4 years college preferred.
- Outside sales or logistics experience a+
- Bilingual a+ (ie. Spanish, Chinese, Korean, Hindu)