About Golden State Laundry Systems
Golden State Laundry Systems is the #1 full-service commercial laundry provider in California. We specialize in providing best-in-class commercial laundry equipment and solutions to laundromats and on-premises laundry rooms for businesses throughout California.
Our Accounting Senior II role
As Accounting Senior II, you will be a part of a corporate team that is building a diverse network of distributors in the commercial laundry industry. You will be responsible for assisting the business in multiple projects and assignments on a monthly and as-needed basis.
The Accounting Senior will manage multiple accounting projects and contribute to all subsidiaries under Laundrylux Distribution.
You will be part of the Corporate accounting group of Laundrylux Distribution LLC (‘LLD’) reporting to the Corporate Controller while partnering with the local team to ensure corporate policies and directives are being complied with.
As our Accounting Senior II, your responsibilities will include:
- Ensure the timely and accurate preparation of the LLD and subsidiaries’ month-end and year-end financial records including timely reporting.
- Works with the team to consolidate financial results, including roll forwards and cash flow information.
- Ensure the timely and accurate analysis of general ledger accounts and completion of status summarization monthly.
- Balance sheet reconciliation creation and review.
- Approve resolution relating to reconciling items.
- Service as liaison with subsidiaries and Corporate Headquarters.
- Assist Manager with the coordination of monthly reporting from our subsidiaries.
- Develop and implements policies and procedures Company-wide and department-specific.
- Responsible for identifying and implementing process improvements and service enhancements.
- Trains, develops, and evaluates overall team performance, including ongoing feedback, and career pathing.
- Creates an environment that fosters team effectiveness and cooperation, motivation, and professional growth.
- Communicate directly with multiple functions and businesses and senior management within the organization.
- Maintain strict confidentiality of sensitive payroll and financial statement transactions.
- Monitor and enforce corporate policy and directives
- Monitor and reconcile cash on a timely basis
- Analyze Accounts Receivable and Accounts Payable
- Be a local point of contact for annual audit and tax returns with CPA firm
- Ability to work in a self-directed manner with little direct supervision.
- Ability to assist with workload balancing within the team.
- Participates in special projects as needed.
Our ideal candidate has…
- 3-5 years experience in accounting level work
- Ability to work overtime to assist Financial reporting department deadlines.
- Strong knowledge of various accounting software.
- EPICOR experience, preferred.
- Strong working knowledge of US GAAP
- Inventory experience a must.
- Detailed oriented, proficient in time management, able to multitask, and ability to prioritize workload.
- Excellent communication skills, written and oral.
- Ability to work independently and in a group environment (team player)
- Must be able to define problems, collect data, establish facts and draw valid conclusions.
- Ability to make sound judgments and solve problems.
- Ability to take initiative and effectively adapt to changes.
- General business degree preferred.
- Team player with a good attitude
- Strong analytical skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Word and Excel
- Experience with MAS, or other ERP systems a plus
What does a career at Golden State Laundry Systems mean for you?
- A competitive salary
- 401K employment benefits
- Health insurance benefits for medical, dental, and vision
- Life insurance benefits
- The opportunity to work alongside a passionate, dedicated team of laundry experts driving change in the commercial laundry industry