Develop and manage new and existing customers/distributors for the commercial laundry industry.
This person reports to the Director of Sales.
As our Outside Sales Representative, your responsibilities will include:
- Professional Sales approach consisting of a value-based/consultative sales attitude
- Organized and detailed approach to territory management
- Responsible for maintaining a high level of customer service and professionalism as an Outside Sales Representative.
- Consistent site visits to all potential customers with drop off marketing brochures and accumulate customer information to add to database
- Record all site visits daily with detailed notes for CRM management
- Communication to support team on CRM updates relating to communication to customers that advances/neutralizes the sales process
- Deliver all information and quotes to customers as required for all Sales Leads in the expected time frame
- Coordinate with Laundrylux and Sales Manager and maintain Consistent Telemarketing, Email Marketing, and Virtual Marketing to all Coin, OPL, and Multi-Housing customers in GSLS Database.
- Develop and grow Coin, OPL, and Multi-Housing customer database.
- Enroll in GSLS Sales training program to learn products and systems.
- Establish, maintain, and review goals with Sales Manager during allocated review/planning meetings (Weekly, Monthly, Quarterly)
Our ideal candidate has…
- Expertise in prospecting: new business development, direct sales, account management, and strategic planning
- Communication proficiency
- Presentation skills
- Customer Focus: Detail-oriented, Well organized
- Strategic thinker
- Ability to work independently with strong time management skills
- Proficient in Word, Excel, CRM software with the ability to learn other software programs
- Participation as needed in industry trade shows and events
- Out of state travel required for training, sales meetings, trade events
- Unwavering ability to deliver the best possible experience to customers and prospects in your daily work activities