Our Warehouse Associate role
Responsible for receiving and storing machines, parts, equipment, and products within the warehouse, ensuring accuracy and timeliness of all job functions.
This person reports to the Parts Manager.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Pick and pack materials for shipping based on customer orders, material queues, Bills of Ladings, and job material lists.
- Receive and ship merchandise.
- Check-in merchandise by recording amounts via appropriate computer program.
- Move materials from receiving area or storage areas to shipping area or other designated areas.
- Get shipping quotes and create shipping labels
- Assist on the cycle count and physical inventory process
- May be assigned facilities maintenance duties as needed
- Keep the building and exterior of building clean i.e., sweep, dust, mop, shovel, throw salt.
- Keep warehouse and work area organized and orderly.
- This position may be required to perform some simple installation of parts (coin-drops, faceplates, and coin boxes) in machines on a shop floor using mechanical and electrical tools.
- Perform other duties/projects as assigned
Our ideal candidate has…
- Knowledge of scanners and handheld devices helpful
- Knowledge of computers and relevant software applications
- Able to drive a forklift, preferred.
- Must be a team player
- 1 yr of warehouse experience, preferred.
- Ability to work with mechanical and electrical tools.
- Time Management
- Organizational skills
- Attention to detail