CESCO is Washington’s leader in commercial laundry with a history of providing state-of-the-art laundry equipment and solutions to laundromats and on-premises laundry rooms for business throughout the US Northwest.
Our Operations Administrator role
As our Operations Administrator, you will be involved in multiple projects and assignments on a monthly and individually occurring basis. You will be responsible for the management of multiple projects and will contribute to CESCO’s overall productive environment. You will foster a supportive and collaborative relationship with accountants at our distribution partners.
You will report directly to the Controller of Laundrylux Distribution in New York and the General Manager of CESCO in Washington.
As our Operations Administrator, your day-to-day responsibilities will include:
- Managing and organizing of our warehouse and parts department
- Investigating parts costs and transactions
- Assisting with the scheduling service calls
- Assisting with inventory control and review
- Maintaining construction project schedules
- Scheduling shipments via LTL and UPS
- Coordinating and maintaining vendor files
- Receiving product into Epicor and placing in the warehouse or parts shelves
- Processing warranties and returns
- Loading and unloading trucks with a forklift and pallet jack
- Regular reporting to our corporate office
- Performing other duties/projects as assigned
Our ideal candidate has…
- 3-5 years of experience in warehouse and inventory
- A team-oriented attitude
- Strong communication skills
- Excellent time management skills
- Willingness to operate a forklift with training provided
- Strong organizational and analytical skills
- Excellent working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite (Excel, Word)
- Experience with MAS, QuickBooks, Epicor, or other ERP systems is a plus
What does a career at CESCO mean for you?
- A competitive salary
- 401K employment benefits
- The opportunity to work alongside a passionate, dedicated team of laundry experts driving change in the commercial laundry industry