Job listings & opportunities for professional laundry industry workers are listed below. Applying online is the first step in starting your career with Laundrylux.
Customer Care Sales Specialist
As a Laundrylux Customer Care Sales Specialist, you are the primary point of contact for our distributors and customers supporting brands within our market segments. Aligned with our Sales Executives, Business Development Managers, and PLUS Business Development Team, the Customer Care Sales Specialist’s primary focus is to provide world-class service by taking ownership of customer questions and proactively find resolutions that meet the customer and Laundrylux business objectives. These topics include, but are not limited to product features, order management, ship dates, invoicing, inventory inquiries and product allocation, sales/freight/financing quote preparation, installation coordination, demographic reports, account information, portal access, sales opportunities (leads), etc.
- Ensure that our clients receive the highest level of customer care
- Develop long-term strategic relationships with our customers and distributors
- Prioritize, deliver, and communicate timely, high quality, professional, and accurate information
Organization: This person reports to the Director of Customer Care
Responsibilities & Duties
- Professionally answer the inbound Sales phone line and communicate in a business manner.
- Take pride and ownership to build and maintain strong business relationships by providing superior customer care to our distributors, end-users, potential customers / investors, and co-workers. Offer NO excuses or place blame on others – if we fall short – only offer solutions to resolve the customer issue at hand.
- Manage ship dates with distributors to timely fulfill sales orders.
- Respond to and provide sales and freight quotes, product availability and customer orders directly from customers (via telephone, efax, email, web, and mail).
- Provide product choice options that work for the customer when there is no stock.
- Promote a Win-Every- Deal attitude with distributors, co-workers, and customers.
- Produce demographic reports for management & distributors.
- Manage a territory & provide support to Business Development Managers and Sales Executives. This includes but not limited to attending product shows, visiting laundromats and facilities, etc.
- Proactively reach out to your territory to promote our services, promotions, and identify outstanding issues.
- Stay up-to- date with product / technical knowledge to professionally articulate equipment differentiation, specs, benefits, and industry information.
- Provide accurate follow up and identify new Opportunity (Lead) generation to our distributors in a timely manner. Create and maintain Opportunity letters. Work closely with internal teams, including Business Development, to keep momentum moving forward on sales opportunities.
- Identify the root cause of issues and offer viable solutions to improve our efficiency, accuracy, and current sales support processes, customer relationships, and generate sales.
- Professionally and effectively communicate via active listening, speaking, and writing.
- Track and resolve all correspondence with distributors and customers utilizing Case Management and Memo’s.
- Keep customer database up-to- date (ie. contact information, follow-up, etc)
- Coordinate equipment installation, calculate distributor override, and all other related tasks to support direct selling.
- Sell clearance, used equipment, and cosmetically damaged equipment, when available.
- Exemplify our CORE principles: Control, Ownership, Reach, and Endurance
- Rotate switchboard coverage, as needed.
- Perform other office duties as assigned.
- Min 3 to 5 years professional customer service experience in a sales environment or inside sales team.
- Self-driven, high energy, and results-oriented with a clear focus on providing WORLD CLASS SERVICE.
- Must have a strong business acumen, professionalism, work ethic, and sense of urgency to accurately complete tasks.
- Excellent verbal, active listening and written skills.
- Proven track record to multi-task with shifting priorities and generate revenue.
- Outstanding focus on the customer.
- Aptitude to learn new sales techniques.
- Proficiency in MS Office; strong presentation skills.
- 4 years college preferred.
- Outside sales or logistics experience a+
- Bi-lingual a+ (ie. Spanish, Chinese, Korean, Hindu)
Technical Care Specialist
Location: Inwood, NY 11096
Primary responsibilities are centered on receiving and resolving Technical Support emails and phone calls in a Tech Support/Call Center environment. Candidate will provide a high level of technical repair assistance to field technicians, distributors and end users of commercial and professional laundry equipment. Solutions include, but are not limited to, troubleshooting circuits and machine operation, reading and understanding schematics and operation manuals, diagnosing both mechanical and electrical operational issues, determining proper replacement parts, processing warranty and other case management functions, etc. Support is provided by clearly communicated technical solutions in a user-friendly, efficient and professional manner.
Organization: This position reports to the Director of Technical Care.
Responsibilities & Duties
- Handle questions by phone, email or other methods addressing repair issues, providing part numbers, interpreting schematics and processing warranty parts/claims.
- Communicate with field technicians, distributors & consumers to provide information in response to inquiries about malfunctioning machines or installation of new equipment.
- Research required information, use available resources, facilitate resolution of technology inquiries and problems by isolating variables contributing to the problems, and applying subject matter expertise.Offer alternative solutions where appropriate with the objective of retaining customers’ and clients’ business.
- Accurately process and record call transactions using a computer and designated call center phone tracking software system.
- Support and adhere to best practices implemented as standard operating procedures or internal team processes.
- Stay current with system information, changes and updates.
- Stay up-to-date with product / technical knowledge to professionally articulate equipment differentiation, specifications, benefits, and industry information.
- Attend technical training courses both in-house and occasionally off-site.
- Identify and escalate inconclusive and critical calls to the appropriate internal resources.
- Identify Sales Lead opportunities and forward to the appropriate parties.
- Be available for potential on-hand repairs of both in-house and/or off-premise projects when needed.
- Perform other duties/projects as assigned
- Technical Diploma or Associates Degree in Electrical and/or Mechanical fields.
- Minimum 2 years’ experience working in a technical field, with hands-on troubleshooting and repair experience.
- Must be proficient in the areas of Technical Support and Customer Service.
- Technical Call Center experience a plus.
- Previous knowledge and experience in the professional and commercial laundry equipment service and sales industry a strong plus.
- Possess exceptional verbal and written communication skills.
- Organized, focused and detailed-oriented individual with the ability to multi-task and manage time well.
- Demonstrated ability to prioritize multiple tasks in a manner that supports client needs.
- Analytical problem solving skills.
- Enhanced knowledge of MS Office including Excel, Word, and PowerPoint.
- Excellent judgment and decision making ability.
- Great attitude and displays personal/professional motivation.
- Team player.