Compass Pro is Electrolux Professional’s classic profit booster loved by laundry owners across North America. With user-friendly controls, store owners can easily program special wash and dry cycles that maximize revenue and keep customers coming back week after week. Let’s look at some of the ways America’s easiest control panel can help your business provide a greater customer experience and grow its bottom line.
Looking to start a laundromat or retool an existing store? Contact our laundry experts today to get started!
- Increasing revenue and retaining a loyal customer base
- Staying one step ahead of the competition
- Compass Pro custom wash programs
- Compass Pro custom drying programs
Increasing revenue and retaining a loyal customer base
With 15 customizable programs, you can easily increase your revenue by allowing customers to upgrade to the cycles that cater to their specific laundry needs. You earn extra income on every specially selected program, and your customers get better results by choosing the right option.
Make your customers’ laundry day with easy-to-use controls
The one-knob design on Compass Pro washers makes it simple for customers to scroll and select their favorite programs more quickly. Our dryers also come with seamless button controls that don’t leave your customers guessing.
Speak their language
Compass Pro comes with 3 available languages and even a dual-language display option. This makes it perfect for bilingual neighborhoods and easier for more valuable customers to use your store.
Give them exactly what they need
People use laundromats for many different reasons. In some cases, customers may not have laundry facilities where they live, and the local laundromat could be the only option. But even families with at-home appliances use laundromats for their high-capacity equipment, making it possible to clean larger items and reduce the time it takes to do the whole household’s laundry. Some businesses also involve lots of laundry, and sending a weekly load to a laundromat will be easier than tackling it in-house. Whatever the reason, Compass Pro’s special programming allows you to tap into your customers’ particular needs and offer them just what they’re looking for.
Staying one step ahead of the competition
If your laundromat is in a densely populated area, it’s pretty unlikely that there are no other laundry businesses within a few miles for your customers to choose from. So, what will make your laundromat stand out above the others? With Electrolux Professional 450G washers and best-in-class dryers, you can offer the fastest wash and dry in town and go the extra mile with Compass Pro’s special programming. Think about the customers in your neighborhood, visit your competitors’ stores and ask yourself, “Is there a need that’s not being met by other laundry businesses in the area?” Use Compass Pro to create these solutions and attract more customers to your door.
Compass Pro custom wash programs
Why not try out these custom wash programs at your store?
- A program called “Drapes” or “Duvets” will help attract spring-cleaning customers who don’t have the capacity for larger items in their home washer.
- A program called “Tablecloths and Napkins” could help you create a regular and lucrative commercial laundry service for local restaurants.
- If there’s a stable or veterinarian in your town, how about programming a separate cycle for “Horse Blankets” and “Pet Beds”? Your customers will appreciate you taking the time to care for your neighborhood’s furrier residents.
Compass Pro custom drying programs
Why not try out these custom drying programs at your store?
- If you run an OPL facility at a hospital or healthcare center, creating a maximum-temperature drying program will help to kill 99.99% of harmful pathogens. When you pair this with the only HACCP-certified “Sanitizing Rinse” wash program in America (included with Electrolux Professional washers), you and your staff can have the ultimate peace of mind.
- The reversing cylinders in Electrolux Professional dryers eliminate wet spots. By creating a “Sheets and Towels” program, your customers can rest assured that their larger laundry items will be properly and consistently dried.
- How about creating a special drying program for your local kids’ soccer team kit? Sportswear fabrics often require low drying temperatures, so whichever parent is on weekly wash duty can make sure the team looks its best.
3 ways to improve customer satisfaction and grow your business with Compass Pro
- Create custom wash and dry programs that take greater care of your customers’ laundry.
- User-friendly controls make each trip to your laundromat easier and more hassle-free.
- Dual-language display helps you better serve customers in diverse neighborhoods.