March is Women’s History Month and Laundrylux is honoring the women in the laundry industry. In the upcoming weeks, we will be showing off some laundromat owners and some women behind the scenes with distribution.
To kick off the month, we’ve collected some of our favorite quotes by some inspiring women. Check them out:
- “Nothing will work unless you do.”
– Maya Angelou, poet, singer, memoirist, and civil rights activist
- “I didn’t get there by wishing for it or hoping for it, but by working for it.”
– Estée Lauder, businesswoman, co-founder of the Estée Lauder brand
- “Find the smartest people you can and surround yourself with them.”
– Marissa Meyer, CEO, Yahoo!
- “The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams.”
– Eleanor Roosevelt, former first lady of the United States, longest serving First Lady
- “The most effective way to do it, is to do it.”
– Amelia Earhart, the first female aviator to fly solo across the Atlantic Ocean
- “Think like a queen. A queen is not afraid to fail. Failure is another steppingstone to greatness.”
– Oprah Winfrey, Businesswoman, Actress, Author
- “Luck has nothing to do with it.”
– Serena Williams, athlete, most decorated tennis player in history
- “Success is only meaningful and enjoyable if it feels like your own.”
– Michelle Obama, former first lady of the United States
- “People respond well to those that are sure of what they want.”
– Anna Wintour, editor-in-Chief of American Vogue
- “If you don’t like the road you’re walking, start paving another one.”
– Dolly Parton, musician, most honored female country performer of all time
Keep an eye on our social media, we’ll be highlighting a Women in Laundry all March long!
Download these quotes and share them all month – and year – long!