Technical Documentation for authorized Electrolux & Wascomat Distributors, Service Techs, & Equipment Owners only.
Please use the links below to Login/Register and begin accessing our online database of Electrolux & Wascomat commercial laundry technical documentation, including installation, operating & service manuals, and spare parts catalogs.
To access Electrolux and Wascomat Technical Documentation, please follow instructions below to re-register:
- FOR STORE OWNERS:
Register under “MyProfessional”
Click on “Register”, located on the left-hand side of the screen and fill out the form. Once you have completely filled out the form, click “Register”. *You will receive a confirmation email asking to activate your account. Click on the provided link to activate your new user account. Once activated you will receive another email with your selected username. You will now be able to access the MyProfessional section of the site.
- FOR DISTRIBUTORS & SERVICE PROVIDERS:
Register under “Laundry Dealers & Service Partners”
Click on “Access ToolBox”, if you have not already registered click “Not yet registered” and enter your information into the listed boxes. Once you have completely filled out the form, click “Send”. You will receive a confirmation email asking to confirm your intentions to subscribe. Click on the link provided to confirm. *IMPORTANT NOTE: Please allow 1-2 business days to receive your official confirmation email with your new login credentials provided by Electrolux.
To order Wascomat Genuine Replacement Parts, please follow the instructions below to register.
- If already registered, enter login credentials “Email and Password” located in the upper right-hand corner to access all information.
- To register, click on “Registration” link located in the left-side menu. Select one (1) of the following options that describes your position: Non-Wascomat Owner, Equipment Owner, Authorized Distributor, etc.
- Once you’ve selected an option, fill-in all requested information for that form and click on “Register Now”.
- You will receive an email notifying you of your information being received and processed. Once we’ve verified your information, you will be able to login and access all technical documents, parts catalogs, and service manuals.
- Please Note: It can take 1-2 days before your authority level is verified and access is granted.