Crossover by Wascomat is built to last 15,000+ cycles – more than double the life of appliance washers!
The Crossover small chassis washer is a revolutionary product engineered exclusively for commercial use. Prior to Crossover there were two types of washers – Appliance and Professional. Now there is the Crossover small chassis washer and dryer – they bridge the quality gap while keeping the price down.
Are you a Property Manager? Learn how Crossover can be a great Multi-Housing laundry solution for your properties!
- 60% less water and 15 minutes less time in the dryer than the average top loader – huge savings!
- Built to commercial standards with pump, professional grade 8-point suspension, and 3 seals with heavy duty SKF bearings.
- 300 G-force extraction for huge energy savings.
- CrossBalance technology keeps loads balanced, shortening the time spent doing laundry. No error codes – Crossover washers finish the cycle.
- Extra-large load drum – double plus capacity.
- ADA Compliant, CEE Tier 3 compliant, Energy Star rated
Crossover small chassis washers and dryers are available in coin and card vended. Contact Laundrylux for details on supported card systems.
For more information on Crossover by Wascomat, download the Crossover Full-line Coin Brochure and our other brochures, spec sheets, and manuals through the links below:
- Crossover Coin Washer
- Crossover Coin Dryer
- Crossover Stacked Coin Washer/Dryer
- Crossover Stacked Coin Dryer
- Crossover Coin Washer Installation Manual
- Crossover Coin Washer Operating Manual
*CROSSOVER® uses 14 gal. of water total compared to the average top loader which uses between 34-35 gal. CROSSOVER® 300G washers result in much faster drying in comparison to the average top loader.